After the kitchen, bathroom is probably the most functional area of the house, where you need to focus on right use of space and must have the right accessories, such as shower panels, faucets and sinks. Selecting the right faucet, in particular, is extremely important, and since you wouldn’t be replacing the faucet every year, you need the right brand too. In this post, we will talk of the best bathroom faucet brands, but before that, let’s just understand what to expect while buying the products.
Finding the right faucet
Today, you will find faucets in all sorts of shapes, designs and styles, but there are a few things you need to take note.
- Installation type. For a new home, you can choose between a bunch of faucet choices. The most common one is a center-set faucet, which has one spout with two handles. Then there’s widespread faucets, where two handles and spout are different components. There is also the single hold faucet that has just one handle. Faucets can be mounted on the wall, as well.
- Style and design. As mentioned, there are a bunch of styles available, and it is best to select something that works well within the setup of your bathroom. Consider the design as a personal thing, especially if it’s a new bathroom, because you have the choice to experiment.
- Finish of bathroom faucets largely depends on the kind of other fittings you have. Creating a common theme is usually the right idea, and you can find options like chrome finish, brushed-chrome finish, brass, nickel, bronze and more.
Understanding the relevance of brands
When it comes to selecting between the best brands, things can be confusing. The top brands and its reputation does make an impact on the choices you have on offer. Cheaply-priced faucets are just that – cheap. Bathroom faucets and fittings are more like investments, and you wouldn’t want to spend huge in repairs and replacement, which is why selecting a known and reliable brand is important.
You will be also surprised to know that the bigger brands actually spend considerable money in research and creating designs. No matter whether you are creating a traditional bathroom or want to go for one of the contemporary themes, you will find products to suit your budget and needs. These brands often have great warranty on their products, so think of this like an investment, at least for the next seven to ten years.
Over the years, these top brands have added more choices to each range and collection, and with new products, better technology, finishes and makes, people have more choices. In fact, most of these so-called ‘cheaper’ brands rely on the best bathroom faucet brands for ideas.
What are the best brands?
- Known for producing some of the best heavy-duty bathroom faucets and fittings, Delta blends the best of style and functionality together. Yes, the price is on the higher side for sure, but is worth paying.
Recommended products: Delta 35999LF-RB Haywood 2-Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Drain Assembly.
This product comes in this amazing Venetian Bronze finish (other options available) and is ADA Compliant and WaterSense labeled. The latter means that it uses 20% less water than industry standards.
- Another known brand that offers both high-end and affordable faucets. Kohler has some amazing options on the block, and if you don’t mind paying for some of the better ones, you will have a bathroom that people would envy.
Recommended product: Kohler K-R45781-4D-BN Linwood 8″ Widespread Bathroom Sink Faucet.
This product, which comes in this Vibrant Brushed Nickel finish, has two levers for cold and hold water, with water flow rate of 1.5 gpm. The laminar flow controls ensure that the water flow is a gentle as expected.
- American Standard. Okay, this is a completely US-based brand, as the name suggests, but what stands out is the range of their high-quality faucets. The company has been credited for creating durable bathroom products that are meant to last for decades. Not to forget, they have enough choices for the contemporary home.
With a satin nickel finish, this product from American Standard might seem expensive, but it’s easy to install and offers drip-free performance. The hot limit safety stop is also adjustable, and you can find more choices in finishes too. The flow rate is capped at 1.2 gallons per minute, so water savings is assured.
- Talk about the best bathroom faucet brands, and you have Pfister on the list. This is a great brand for the sheer fact that it has something for every budget, and their sales figures say enough about the popularity of the company. Yes, some of their products are expensive, but the features always justify the price.
Recommended product: Pfister LG49M0BY Marielle 2-Handle 8″ Widespread Bathroom Faucet
The brand offers a ‘never leak guarantee’ guarantee on the product, and all the required installation nuts and cartridges are included. It is compliant to the norms set by CEC, Watersense, and Cal Green for water saving, meets NSF requirements for lead safety, and is compliant to ADA standards too. You can guess why the price is high!
- If you don’t want to spend huge on bathroom faucets, this is the brand you need. Moen is known for its affordable range, but that doesn’t mean you have to compromise on the style and other aspects.
Recommended product: Moen 84603 Adler Chrome Two Handle Bathroom Faucet
This is a budget bathroom faucet that comes in a chrome finish with a center-set design. It is compliant with Americans with disabilities Act (ADA) standards and matches the EPA WaterSense requirements too. This WaterSense certified faucet has a flow rate of 1.2 gpm.
We hope that you have found the best bathroom faucet brands above. Pick one that fits your needs and budget and works well within the existing setup of your bathroom. You can also try brands like Hansgrohe and DANZE, which has more choices.