There are more than 12 new cordless hedge trimmer being introduced in the market every quarter, and many of them have some or the other unique and advanced features you’ve never heard before.
That being said, if you choose any random cordless hedge trimmer, there are possibilities of facing some of the serious issues which can come from choosing the wrong product.
You don’t always have to spend a lot of money to find the best cordless hedge trimmer for your purposes. There is a whole range of cordless hedge trimmer and prices that can deliver the features you need. If you are looking for the top cordless hedge trimmer, a lot of factors are going to be important considerations.
You might think that all cordless hedge trimmer are the same but much like other products, there’s a lot of variety and the options can be a little overwhelming (especially if you’re new to the market).
Whether you want to just get started with a cordless hedge trimmer, we have affordable models or if you want to feel like you don’t miss out on any of the capabilities we have more expensive models. Read through this summary of the top products and find the best one for you to try.
BLACK+DECKER LHT2436 40-Volt High Performance Cordless Hedge Trimmer, 24- *
- Powerful 40-volt lithium ion rechargeable battery delivers the power with long run-time to complete the toughest jobs
- 24-inch dual-action blade delivers less vibration than single action blades
- Shearing blade quickly cuts branches up to 3/4-inch thick
- Full wrap-around front handle provides a comfortable gripping area in all cutting orientations
- Included Components: LHT2436 Trimmer, LBXR36 – 40V MAX* Lithium Ion Battery, One Hour Charger; Power Source: Lithium Ion Battery; Type: Hedge Trimmer
BLACK+DECKER LHT2220B 20-Volt Bare Max Lithium Ion Cordless Hedge Trimmer *
- Dual-action blades cut branches with 40 percent less vibration
- Part of 20-volt MAX lithium-ion battery system — easily swap with other lawn and power tools
- Quickly cuts branches up to ¾-inch thick
- Hedge trimmer features 22-inch dual-action blade for extended reach
- 2-year limited warranty; does not include battery or charger
- Quickly cuts branches up to 3/4-inch thick
BLACK+DECKER LHT321FF 20V MAX Lithium POWERCOMMAND Powercut Hedge Trimmer *
- A Powerful 20V MAX lithium Ion battery delivers power and extended run-time
- 22- in. dual-action blade to ensures less vibration while trimming
- Cuts branches up to 3/4 in. diameter
- Ergonomic grips and low vibration help you work longer and complete the job
- Part of the 20V MAX System
DEWALT DCHT820B 20v Max Hedge Trimmer (Tool Only) *
- Part of the 20V MAX system of tools
- Powerful high output motor. Cutting strokes/minimum: 2800 spm
- Cuts up to 3/4″ thick branches, 22″ laser cut
- Compact and lightweight design
- Bare tool item – battery sold separately
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
BLACK+DECKER LHT2240CFF 40V MAX Cordless Hedge Trimmer, 22″ *
- 22-inch dual-action blade reduces vibration for comfortable trimming
- Able to cut branches up to 3/4″-in thick for a variety of trimming tasks
- Full length trigger and soft grip for convenient operation
- Wraparound auxiliary handle for easy maneuverability vertically and horizontally
- State of charge’ indicator which shows the battery charge level
Makita XHU02Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 22″ Hedge Trimmer, Tool Only *
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,350 SPM for increased cutting speed
- 22″ blade provides increased cutting capacity
- Anti-vibration structure is engineered with five cushions within the motor housing to help minimize vibration
- Battery capacity warning system turns on indicator light and automatically stops motor to notify user when it is time to recharge the battery (Battery and charger sold separately)
- Lower noise level at only 87 dB(A) for improved user comfort (25% quieter than other cordless units)
List of Top best cordless hedge trimmer in 2019
Here is a short list of the top cordless hedge trimmer products from each of the price ranges. Don’t think that cheap means poorly made, often the difference in the products by price are in what features they include not the quality of their manufacture.
That’s why we’ve decided to do an in-depth research around these cordless hedge trimmer. Now, at the end of those hours-long using sessions and analysis, we are all set to recommend the best choices you’ll have in the cordless hedge trimmer category. Obviously, we have our picks from premium, semi-premium and budget-friendly sectors. Therefore, when it’s time, you can have the best cordless hedge trimmer .
The premium segment includes products that are priced above a certain range. The quality of these and feature capabilities can make these cordless hedge trimmer deal for professional use.
The medium segment of the cordless hedge trimmer market has a mid price range which fits those looking for best bang of their buck.. This is a very wide price range to find products with such similar features but what differentiates them from each other is the approach they take to their features. These are higher end consumer products, but not the pro-summer quality of the premium segment.
Why do you need a cordless hedge trimmer
A cordless hedge trimmer is one of the most popular item that is going to be viral in coming years, due to its wide range of applicability in the industry. People may or may not be aware of the reason why people should buy a cordless hedge trimmer or why they need to have one.
How to choose the best cordless hedge trimmer for you?
To choose and buy the right kind of cordless hedge trimmer , you will have to be very careful in doing so. Because the cordless hedge trimmer come in a wide range of types, having different characteristics and capabilities and if you don’t concentrate on each and every aspect, then you surely would miss out the best one for you.
Here is a checklist you can use to double check your choice while selecting and purchasing it.
Determine the type and function you need
You should be very clear about the type of cordless hedge trimmer you need. Keep in mind the various types and determine the best on the basis of the feature you need and the purpose you need to accomplish. Like for a medium range product with a medium quality or a high end stuff.
Brand and price
If you have a particular budget or a specific brand in mind then do sort out the brand first and then look for further features.
Quality of the material
The first thing you should look at, is the quality of material and the sturdiness of the structure. It is important because the cordless hedge trimmer should be made of high quality and durable material to help it withstand normal day to day wear and tear.
Warranty and complimentary tools
If you can get a warranty from the manufacturer then it would be a plus, so look at this feature also. In addition to it you may also find some tool that some of the manufacturers offer, along your product.
Where to buy the best cordless hedge trimmer
Buying a cordless hedge trimmer could be hectic, if you don’t know where you can find the best brands and a wide range cordless hedge trimmer types to let you select the one you need. For this, you’ll have to search for the most trustworthy and reliable seller that will offer you all the best rated brands along with the best price available on the market. You can either look to buy it from a local market or through online retailer and stores like Amazon.
Most of the people have a tendency to prefer online stores like The amazon. The reason behind it is the availability of the wide range of quality products, trustworthy sellers and an opportunity to compare the products and pick the best one for you.
So, You can easily buy your cordless hedge trimmer on amazon at affordable rates and an assurance of a quality product.
The final word
This is just an overview of some of the best cordless hedge trimmer in each of the price ranges. The point is that no matter what your budget, there is a functional cordless hedge trimmer for you. Make sure you filter them for the ones that interest you so you know all the features and considerations of each. That can be the best way to identify what features you really need in a more expensive version.