There are more than 12 new graphing calculator being introduced in the market every quarter, and many of them have some or the other unique and advanced features you’ve never heard before.
That being said, if you choose any random graphing calculator, there are possibilities of facing some of the serious issues which can come from choosing the wrong product.
You don’t always have to spend a lot of money to find the best graphing calculator for your purposes. There is a whole range of graphing calculator and prices that can deliver the features you need. If you are looking for the top graphing calculator, a lot of factors are going to be important considerations.
You might think that all graphing calculator are the same but much like other products, there’s a lot of variety and the options can be a little overwhelming (especially if you’re new to the market).
Whether you want to just get started with a graphing calculator, we have affordable models or if you want to feel like you don’t miss out on any of the capabilities we have more expensive models. Read through this summary of the top products and find the best one for you to try.
Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus CE Graphing Calculator, Black *
- High-resolution, full-color backlit display
- Sleek design
- Rechargeable battery
- 14 interactive zoom features
Texas Instruments Ti-84 plus Graphing calculator – Black *
- Real and complex numbers calculated to 14-digit accuracy and displayed with 10 digits plus a 2-digit exponent. Graphs 10 rectangular functions, 6 parametric expressions, 6 polar expressions, and 3 recursively-defined sequences. Up to 10 graphing functions defined, saved, graphed, and analyzed at one time.
- Sequence graphing mode shows time series plot, cobweb/stair-step plot, and phase plots. User-defined list names. Lists store up to 999 elements. 14 interactive zoom features. Numeric evaluations given in table format for all graphing modes.
- Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums, integrals, and derivatives. 7 different graph styles for differentiating the look of each graph drawn. Horizontal and vertical split- screen options. Stores up to 10 – 50×50 matrices.
- Matrix operations including inverse, determinant, transpose, augment, reduced row echelon form, and elementary row operations. Convert matrices to lists and vice-versa. List-based one- and two-variable statistical analysis, including logistic, sinusoidal, median-median, linear, logarithmic, exponential, power, quadratic polynomial, cubic polynomial, and quartic polynomial regression models.
- 3 statistical plot definitions for scatter plots, xy-line plots, histograms, regular and modified box-and-whisker plots, and normal probability plots. Advanced statistics features including 9 hypothesis testing functions, 6 confidence interval functions, and one-way analysis of variance..Features: 200+ functions, multi-line display
Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator *
- Graphing calculator handles calculus, engineering, trigonometric, and financial functions
- Can display graphs and tables on split screen to trace graph while scrolling through table values
- LCD screen features 64 x 96 pixel resolution for clear, readable display. The TI-83 Plus is approved for use on the following exams:SAT,ACT,PSAT/NMSQT,AP,International Baccalaureate
- Built-in memory for storage and analysis of up to 10 matrices
- Fourteen interactive zoom features.
Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus CE Blueberry Graphing Calculator *
- Enhanced screen readability with high-resolution backlit display
- Distinguish between multiple graphs and plots with color-coded equations, plots and objects
- Make graphs easier to read by adding grid lines
- 30% lighter and thinner than earlier generations
Casio fx-9750GII Graphing Calculator, White *
- Quick Pie Charts & Bar Graphs
- USB connectivity for file sharing
- High-resolution LCD display
- High-Speed 62KB RAM CPU
- Intuitive software design
Texas Instruments TI-Nspire CX Graphing Calculator *
- Color Screen
- Rechargeable battery included.Lasts up to two weeks on a single charge
- Thin Design and lightweight with easy touchpad navigation
List of Top best graphing calculator in 2019
Here is a short list of the top graphing calculator products from each of the price ranges. Don’t think that cheap means poorly made, often the difference in the products by price are in what features they include not the quality of their manufacture.
That’s why we’ve decided to do an in-depth research around these graphing calculator. Now, at the end of those hours-long using sessions and analysis, we are all set to recommend the best choices you’ll have in the graphing calculator category. Obviously, we have our picks from premium, semi-premium and budget-friendly sectors. Therefore, when it’s time, you can have the best graphing calculator .
The premium segment includes products that are priced above a certain range. The quality of these and feature capabilities can make these graphing calculator deal for professional use.
The medium segment of the graphing calculator market has a mid price range which fits those looking for best bang of their buck.. This is a very wide price range to find products with such similar features but what differentiates them from each other is the approach they take to their features. These are higher end consumer products, but not the pro-summer quality of the premium segment.
Why do you need a graphing calculator
A graphing calculator is one of the most popular item that is going to be viral in coming years, due to its wide range of applicability in the industry. People may or may not be aware of the reason why people should buy a graphing calculator or why they need to have one.
How to choose the best graphing calculator for you?
To choose and buy the right kind of graphing calculator , you will have to be very careful in doing so. Because the graphing calculator come in a wide range of types, having different characteristics and capabilities and if you don’t concentrate on each and every aspect, then you surely would miss out the best one for you.
Here is a checklist you can use to double check your choice while selecting and purchasing it.
Determine the type and function you need
You should be very clear about the type of graphing calculator you need. Keep in mind the various types and determine the best on the basis of the feature you need and the purpose you need to accomplish. Like for a medium range product with a medium quality or a high end stuff.
Brand and price
If you have a particular budget or a specific brand in mind then do sort out the brand first and then look for further features.
Quality of the material
The first thing you should look at, is the quality of material and the sturdiness of the structure. It is important because the graphing calculator should be made of high quality and durable material to help it withstand normal day to day wear and tear.
Warranty and complimentary tools
If you can get a warranty from the manufacturer then it would be a plus, so look at this feature also. In addition to it you may also find some tool that some of the manufacturers offer, along your product.
Where to buy the best graphing calculator
Buying a graphing calculator could be hectic, if you don’t know where you can find the best brands and a wide range graphing calculator types to let you select the one you need. For this, you’ll have to search for the most trustworthy and reliable seller that will offer you all the best rated brands along with the best price available on the market. You can either look to buy it from a local market or through online retailer and stores like Amazon.
Most of the people have a tendency to prefer online stores like The amazon. The reason behind it is the availability of the wide range of quality products, trustworthy sellers and an opportunity to compare the products and pick the best one for you.
So, You can easily buy your graphing calculator on amazon at affordable rates and an assurance of a quality product.
The final word
This is just an overview of some of the best graphing calculator in each of the price ranges. The point is that no matter what your budget, there is a functional graphing calculator for you. Make sure you filter them for the ones that interest you so you know all the features and considerations of each. That can be the best way to identify what features you really need in a more expensive version.