There are more than 12 new tool belt being introduced in the market every quarter, and many of them have some or the other unique and advanced features you’ve never heard before.
That being said, if you choose any random tool belt, there are possibilities of facing some of the serious issues which can come from choosing the wrong product.
You don’t always have to spend a lot of money to find the best tool belt for your purposes. There is a whole range of tool belt and prices that can deliver the features you need. If you are looking for the top tool belt, a lot of factors are going to be important considerations.
You might think that all tool belt are the same but much like other products, there’s a lot of variety and the options can be a little overwhelming (especially if you’re new to the market).
Whether you want to just get started with a tool belt, we have affordable models or if you want to feel like you don’t miss out on any of the capabilities we have more expensive models. Read through this summary of the top products and find the best one for you to try.
CLC Custom Leathercraft IP489X Suede Tool Bag & Poly Web Belt, 3 Pocket *
- DURABLE TOOL BAG: This tool bag is made with heavy duty suede leather for added durability.
- 3 POCKETS: This tool bag features two main nail and tool pockets, one smaller pocket fits pliers, pencils, nail sets, etc.
- DURABLE TOOL BELT: 2″ poly web tool belt with quick release buckle
- HAMMER LOOP: This heavy duty tool bag and belt has a leather side loop for hammer or combination square holder and clip for a tape measure
- TOOL BELT SIZE: Fits 29 to 46″ Waist
Dickies Work Gear 57026 Grey/Tan 5-Pocket Single Side Apron *
- CONVENIENT – 5-pocket tool pouch allows you to keep your tools within reach at all times
- DURABLE CANVAS – Constructed of heavy-duty canvas with webbing-reinforced pockets
- STORAGE OPTIONS – 2 large main pockets, 1 screwdriver-sized webbing tool loop, 1 plier-type pocket and 2 smaller tool loop-type pockets
- INCLUDED BELT – Webbing belt with durable, high-impact plastic buckle
- CUSTOM FIT ADJUSTABLE – Adjustable length fits waists from 32 to 52 inches
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY – Comes with a 1 year limited warranty
Task Tools T77250 Weekend Warrior Apron with Polyweb Belt, 5-Pocket *
- Weekend warrior work apron
- Features 5 various-sized pockets and 2 hammer holders
- 2-Inch-wide polymer belt with quick release buckle
- Made of durable split leather
Bucket Boss 2 Bag Tool Bag Set in Brown, 50200 *
- Reinforced pouch bottoms
- Infinity belt fits up to a 52″ waist
- Barrel-bottom, super capacity pouches
- Single body construction
- Adjustable pouch system
Dickies Work Gear 57000 Grey/Tan 8-Pocket Utility Pouch *
- DURABLE – Canvas utility pouch with webbing-reinforced pockets and loops for additional strength and durability
- LARGE MAIN POCKET – Large, open main compartment with 3 interior pockets and 1 wide opening slip pocket, perfect for small hand tools
- ADDITIONAL STORAGE – 3 exterior pockets, including a zippered pocket for added storage and security and 2 large tool loops
- REINFORCED LINER – Reinforced puncture-resistant back liner
- COMFORTABLE PADDING – 3-inch padded work belt with durable plastic quick release buckle
- ADJUSTABLE FIT – Belt adjusts to fit waists from 32 to 56-inches
CLC Custom Leathercraft I427X Heavy Duty Contractor-Grade Suede Leather Work Apron, 2 Steel Hammer Loops, 12 Pockets *
- HEAVY DUTY WORK APRON: This Custom Leathercraft work apron is made of heavy-duty contractor grade suede leather with wide double front pockets for easy access.
- 12 POCKET WORK APRON: This CLC tool apron features 4 main nail and tool pockets and 8 smaller pockets for nail sets, pencils, and pliers.
- POLY WEB BELT: This work apron comes with a 2-Inch Poly web belt with metal interlocking buckle.
- LEATHER COMBINATION SQUARE HOLDER: This CLC work apron features a leather combination square holder.
- WORK APRON BELT SIZE: Fits waist sizes 29″ – 46″
List of Top best tool belt in 2019
Here is a short list of the top tool belt products from each of the price ranges. Don’t think that cheap means poorly made, often the difference in the products by price are in what features they include not the quality of their manufacture.
That’s why we’ve decided to do an in-depth research around these tool belt. Now, at the end of those hours-long using sessions and analysis, we are all set to recommend the best choices you’ll have in the tool belt category. Obviously, we have our picks from premium, semi-premium and budget-friendly sectors. Therefore, when it’s time, you can have the best tool belt .
The premium segment includes products that are priced above a certain range. The quality of these and feature capabilities can make these tool belt deal for professional use.
The medium segment of the tool belt market has a mid price range which fits those looking for best bang of their buck.. This is a very wide price range to find products with such similar features but what differentiates them from each other is the approach they take to their features. These are higher end consumer products, but not the pro-summer quality of the premium segment.
Why do you need a tool belt
A tool belt is one of the most popular item that is going to be viral in coming years, due to its wide range of applicability in the industry. People may or may not be aware of the reason why people should buy a tool belt or why they need to have one.
How to choose the best tool belt for you?
To choose and buy the right kind of tool belt , you will have to be very careful in doing so. Because the tool belt come in a wide range of types, having different characteristics and capabilities and if you don’t concentrate on each and every aspect, then you surely would miss out the best one for you.
Here is a checklist you can use to double check your choice while selecting and purchasing it.
Determine the type and function you need
You should be very clear about the type of tool belt you need. Keep in mind the various types and determine the best on the basis of the feature you need and the purpose you need to accomplish. Like for a medium range product with a medium quality or a high end stuff.
Brand and price
If you have a particular budget or a specific brand in mind then do sort out the brand first and then look for further features.
Quality of the material
The first thing you should look at, is the quality of material and the sturdiness of the structure. It is important because the tool belt should be made of high quality and durable material to help it withstand normal day to day wear and tear.
Warranty and complimentary tools
If you can get a warranty from the manufacturer then it would be a plus, so look at this feature also. In addition to it you may also find some tool that some of the manufacturers offer, along your product.
Where to buy the best tool belt
Buying a tool belt could be hectic, if you don’t know where you can find the best brands and a wide range tool belt types to let you select the one you need. For this, you’ll have to search for the most trustworthy and reliable seller that will offer you all the best rated brands along with the best price available on the market. You can either look to buy it from a local market or through online retailer and stores like Amazon.
Most of the people have a tendency to prefer online stores like The amazon. The reason behind it is the availability of the wide range of quality products, trustworthy sellers and an opportunity to compare the products and pick the best one for you.
So, You can easily buy your tool belt on amazon at affordable rates and an assurance of a quality product.
The final word
This is just an overview of some of the best tool belt in each of the price ranges. The point is that no matter what your budget, there is a functional tool belt for you. Make sure you filter them for the ones that interest you so you know all the features and considerations of each. That can be the best way to identify what features you really need in a more expensive version.